On May 25, 2018, the new Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO) comes into force, which aims to better protect your data. We support all measures that aim to ensure data security, transparency in data processing, as well as raising awareness in this area.
Therefore, we are sending you information about the personal data we process, as well as the rights you have in this regard.
Information about personal data processed in the company Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz - brand Pularys
- Please be informed that the administrator of your personal data is Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, 62 Dworcowa St., 62-400 Słupca, NIP: 667-104-48-32, REGON: 311085346.
- Processing of your data is carried out by Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz and arises from our business activity: sale of products and services and direct marketing. Purposes of processing: information, sales transaction processing, marketing, conducting promotional activities now and in the future and recruitment.
- Please be informed that your data may be profiled, in particular for marketing purposes, conducting research and purchase preferences, including offering and presenting advertisements, products and services based on preferences assigned to you, as well as for internal analysis. We store your data for the period necessary to carry out the activities resulting from the services provided, including the handling of post-sale claims (e.g. rights under warranty, guarantee, or tax settlements). The following categories of data will be used for profiling: information about products and services, payment information, information contained in cookies, information about electronic addresses. Thanks to these activities we can develop a dedicated product offer for you, as well as improve the quality of use of our service. You have the right at any time to object to the profiling of your activities for direct marketing purposes.
- In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data by Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, you may contact Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz as follows:
- by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- via traditional mail to the following correspondence address: Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, 62 Dworcowa St., 62-400 Słupca.
The right to withdraw consent to data processing or the right to process limitation of processing
- The right to access the Customer's personal data,
- The right to request rectification of the Customer's personal data,
- The right to request erasure of Customer's personal data - "to be forgotten"
- The right to request restriction of processing of the Customer's personal data,
- The right to transfer Customer's personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection - i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
To exercise the above rights, the Customer may contact Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz in accordance with Section 4 of this notice.