On May 25, 2018, the new Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO) comes into force, which aims to better protect your data. We support all measures that aim to ensure data security, transparency in data processing, as well as raising awareness in this area.
Therefore, we are sending you information about the personal data we process, as well as the rights you have in this regard.
Information about personal data processed in the company Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz - brand Pularys
- Please be informed that the administrator of your personal data is Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, 62 Dworcowa St., 62-400 Słupca, NIP: 667-104-48-32, REGON: 311085346.
- Processing of your data is carried out by Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz and arises from our business activity: sale of products and services and direct marketing. Purposes of processing: information, sales transaction processing, marketing, conducting promotional activities now and in the future and recruitment.
- Please be informed that your data may be profiled, in particular for marketing purposes, conducting research and purchase preferences, including offering and presenting advertisements, products and services based on preferences assigned to you, as well as for internal analysis. We store your data for the period necessary to carry out the activities resulting from the services provided, including the handling of post-sale claims (e.g. rights under warranty, guarantee, or tax settlements). The following categories of data will be used for profiling: information about products and services, payment information, information contained in cookies, information about electronic addresses. Thanks to these activities we can develop a dedicated product offer for you, as well as improve the quality of use of our service. You have the right at any time to object to the profiling of your activities for direct marketing purposes.
- In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data by Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, you may contact Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz as follows:
- by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- via traditional mail to the following correspondence address: Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz, 62 Dworcowa St., 62-400 Słupca.
- The Seller processes the Customer's personal data on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 94/46/EC (hereinafter "RODO") - i.e. the processing of the Customer's personal data is necessary for the performance of the agreement to which the Customer is a party - respectively the agreement on the provision of electronic services and / or the sales agreement.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is a condition for concluding an agreement (and activities aimed at concluding an agreement) with the Seller. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the sales contract with the Seller. Providing personal data by the Customer is also voluntary in the case of enabling the Seller to send marketing content to the Customer.
- The Seller will store the Client's personal data until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims related to the contract that the Client concluded with the Seller. Personal data that are processed by the Seller will be stored by the Seller for the period of conducting business by the Seller, unless the Customer exercises his or her prior right to withdraw consent to process his or her personal data for marketing purposes.
- The Seller will transfer the Client's personal data only to its suppliers to whom it will commission services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. the shipping service provider, legal services provider, marketing department, IT services provider. All entities to which the Seller will transfer the Client's personal data will process them on the basis of an agreement with the Seller and only in accordance with the instructions of the Seller.
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
The right to withdraw consent to data processing or the right to process limitation of processing
- The right to access the Customer's personal data,
- The right to request rectification of the Customer's personal data,
- The right to request erasure of Customer's personal data - "to be forgotten"
- The right to request restriction of processing of the Customer's personal data,
- The right to transfer Customer's personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection - i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
To exercise the above rights, the Customer may contact Jaguar Tomasz Chwiłowicz in accordance with Section 4 of this notice.
- On our sites, third parties place information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on your end device (e.g., computer, smartphone) and access it. These are our trusted partners with whom we work on an ongoing basis to tailor the advertising on our and their websites and the services that we and our trusted partners provide to you. Such trusted partners are entities from the Wirtualna Polska capital group.